lundi 6 mars 2017

Dear friends, I've got some freshly cut out flowers for you.

Flowers at Take a Word


8 commentaires:

  1. It's "Sim!" Hooray great art has returned...welcome my friend. This is fabulous it looks like Spring.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I absolutely love these . One of my favourite flowers. My Mom used to have them in a section in the garden.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. An amazing typical spring meadow, I love this!
    Hugs Anja

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such a beautiful collage in color and design Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sim! It's so good to see your name in the challenges again. WE'VE MISSED YOU!! Your Iris flowers are exquisite. So beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ah, Sim, what a welcome sight to see your beautiful work again. I hope all is well with you, and we can look forward to more of your exquisite work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello, Miss Sim, you have been very much missed, and I hope all is well. This leaves me so longing for Spring to arrive.

    RépondreSupprimer